All Fracked Up! The Costs of LNG to British Columbia
Pay by cheque: download this order form and mail to:
Watershed Sentinel Books
PO Box 1270, Comox, BC
Order by phone: 250-339-6117
Out October 12 – reserve your copy now!
With contributions from a remarkable collection of authors and experts – including David Hughes, Maude Barlow, Ben Parfitt, Eoin Finn, Mitchell Beer, and many more – this collection presents a spectrum of topics around fracking and LNG in BC:
- Economic analyses of the “business case” for LNG
- Stories of the people, cultures, and livelihoods that are affected by BC’s gas industry
- Glimpses into the number-crunching analysis required to assess the industry’s emissions and its impact on land and water
- A look at the “Sacrifice Zone” in BC’s Northeast – including cumulative impacts, water, agriculture, and human health
- Stories of opposition to fracking across Canada and around the world
- Where to find to key studies and resources on the impacts of fracking and LNG
Featuring full-colour photography by Garth Lenz and a vivid graphic style, All Fracked Up! presents facts, analysis, and histories of fracking and LNG in our province in a highly engaging and accessible format.